2011 Arrive and Drive Schedule Announced
Eurasia announces the 2011 Arrive and Drive Schedule, as follows:
- Winter in Warmer Climes – 9 days at 4 tracks!
- February 12-13 (2 days) Streets of Willow Springs (near Los Angeles, CA)
- February 26-27 (3 days) Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch (near Las Vegas, NV)
- March 12-13 (2 days) Buttonwillow Raceway (near Bakersfield, CA)
- March 25-27 (3 days) Miller Motorsport Park … outside loop (Salt Lake City, UT)
(possible alternative is March 26-27 at Chuckwalla Raceway near Plam Springs, CA)
- Cars stay in the US between events (secure storage and maintenance arranged)
- Late April (date as yet unconfirmed) Oregon Raceway Park (Grass Valley, OR)
- May 20-22 (3 days) High Plains Raceway (Denver, CO)
- May 27-28 (2 days) BMW Club Advanced Driving School at Race City (Calgary, AB)
- June 3 (1 day) Porsche Club Driver Education at Race City (Calgary, AB)
- June 24-26 (3 days) Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway (Monterey, CA)
- September 23-25 (3 days) Miller Motorsport Park … the full 7.2 km 23 turn course (Salt Lake City, UT)
- The South Beckons Again - 4 days at 2 world-class tracks!
- October 22-23 (2 days) at Barber Motorsports Park (Birmingham, AL)
- November 26-27 (2 days) at Road Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- 3 hours per day of track time (most organizations provide only 2 hours per day)
- Cars stay in the south between events (secure storage arranged)
If there’s a track you’d like to visit, we can make it happen.