Eurasia Full Service Auto Repair
- Routine maintenance including oil and filter change, tune-up, and timing belt replacement.
- Diagnosis of run-ability problems and repair and/or replacement of fuel injection and engine management components (featuring genuine Bosch replacement parts).
- Brake repairs and upgradesincluding upgrades using OE and/or aftermarket fitments. In particular, we offer replacement friction surfaces and components from such manufacturers as Brembo, Zimmerman, Ate, Jurid, Textar, Pagid, Hawk, PBR, Axxis, Bosch, Porterfield, and Performance Friction.
- Suspension repairs, upgrades and tuning including corner-balance and four-wheel alignment and featuring OE parts from manufacturers such as Lemförder, Girling, FAG, ZF, GKN, Bilstein, Koni, Boge, and KYB as well as aftermarket items such as PSS9/10 suspension kits and chassis tuning parts.
- Tires – replacement, balancing and repairs.Feature manufacturers include Yokohama, Pirelli, Michelin, Falken, Dunlop, Goodyear, Toyo, Bridgestone and others. We fill all new tires with Nitrogen at no charge.
- Pre-purchase inspections and Out-of-Province inspections, including compression testing, leakdown testing and disassembly of key components as may be requested.
- Electrical repairs, including replacement and rebuilding of alternators, generators, and associated charging system components and featuring the same Bosch internal component parts as were used by the original manufacturer.
- Engine rebuilding, including custom machining and internal parts.
- Transmission and transaxle rebuilding, including custom gear ratios and lightened performance clutches.
- Transportation to race tracks across North America
We have considerable experience with other European marques and exotics, such as Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Pantera. However, limited availability of parts typically requires these vehicles to be stored in a dissassembled state for an extended period. A lack of indoor storage space limits our ability to do much of this work … please call to discuss the work you need well in advance.
Unlike many of our competitors, our labour rate is the same regardless of marque. That is, we do NOT charge more to work on your Porsche than we do to work on your Volkswagen. Same mechanic, same tools, same labour rate.
Request a Service Appointment
Book your service appointment online today!
We use Nitrogen on all tires sold and serviced at Eurasia Why Nitrogen?
Three critical reasons: nitrogen makes tires perform better, last longer and function with a greater degree of safety than tires inflated with standard compressed air.
Authorized Bosch Service Centre