Current Employment Opportunities
… for Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Volkswagen and European vehicle technicians/mechanics.
Eurasia Automotive is an expanding business, and we can always make room for the right people.
Employees at Eurasia enjoy:
- Competitive wages based on a stable 40 hour week (not flat-rate);
- Comprehensive benefit package;
- Bonus plan rewarding high productivity;
- Stable, long-term customer base providing stable, long-term employment;
- Clean, bright work environment;
- Bosch authorized service centre, including access to Robert Bosch training;
- In-house technical training program in partnership with WORLDPAC Training Institute;
- Access to the most current Bosch, Alldata and Mitchell service information;
- Professional management team – that is, we don’t play games;
- Opportunity to work on some of the finest automobiles in Edmonton;
- We are Edmonton’s premier repair facility in every respect.
We expect potential employees to offer the following:
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Positive, can do attitude;
- Willingness to learn what you don’t yet know;
- Valid and reasonably clean Alberta class 5 driver’s license;
- Good health and ability to meet the physical demands of the job;
- For those applying as mechanical staff, Alberta certification as an Automotive Service Technician (or partial completion of a recognized apprenticeship program) or interprovincial equivalent;
- Experience servicing Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Porsche, smart, Volkswagen or other European makes is an additional asset;
- Due to the wide variety of low-production vehicles we work on, willingness to tackle the unknown is also an asset.
Current Employment Openings Include:
If you have the right stuff, we’re accepting applications right now. Please email us, forward your qualifications in writing to the address below, or visit us in person:
Attn: Paul or Ralph
Edmonton, AB T6E 6K4
Phone: (780) 439-6666
Employment Fax: (780) 401-3229
Email our Recruiting Manager
Automotive Service Technician
(Mechanic) Apply Now!
Edmonton’s premier independant service shop requires an experienced automotive service technician to help with our growing workload.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications and attributes:
- Alberta-licensed Automotive Service Technician or interprovincial Red Seal equivalent,
- Experience working on European vehicles,
- Owns his/her own tools,
- Computer literate,
- Good command of technical English (both written and spoken),
- Willing to research and learn what you do not know, and
- Pride of workmanship and attention to quality.
Our employees earn a competitive wage based on a straight 40 hour week, individual performance bonus, and comprehensive benefits without working evenings or weekends. We maintain a bright, clean shop and encourage a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We invest heavily in diagnostic tools and computers, and manufacturer-specific tooling. We are managed by a professional team committed to fair and ethical treatment of our employees and our customers. And if a professional and positive working environment is not enough, our employees service some of Edmonton’s finest vehicles including Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mini, Mercedes Benz, and Volkswagen.
We will consider an experienced apprentice technician (3rd or 4th year) who is able to work independantly and with minimal supervision. Foreign workers are also welcome, however we know from experience that the process of obtaining the necessary work permits can be lengthy with an uncertain outcome.
Shop Assistant Apply Now!
Edmonton’s premier independant automotive service shop requires a Shop Assistant to support our growing workload. We offer a bright, clean shop and friendly atmosphere. Our employees earn a competitive wage, benefits and performance bonus, without working evenings or weekends. And if a good working environment and fair wage are not enough, our employees are surrounded by some of Edmonton’s finest and most exotic vehicles including Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Ferrari, and Lamborghini.
The postion of Shop Assistant involves shuttling customers, picking up rush parts, washing customer vehicles, pressure-washing shop floors, building maintenance, and other related duties that support production and help us to serve our customers.
We are looking for someone with a pleasant personality who is able to work independantly and with minimal supervision. A valid and reasonably-clean drivers license is required.
Request a Service Appointment
Book your service appointment online today!
We use Nitrogen on all tires sold and serviced at Eurasia Why Nitrogen?
Three critical reasons: nitrogen makes tires perform better, last longer and function with a greater degree of safety than tires inflated with standard compressed air.
Authorized Bosch Service Centre